Manaus Full Day Trip
Tuned combo with Dolphins ,plus Visit to the Indian village and Meeting of the Waters
Availability: 7 days of the week ( private or sharing basis ) .
Times and places of the departures: Leaving at 9:00 AM from any hotel and from the speed boat dock (located behind the Market Adolfo Lisboa- down town) returning to Manaus at 16 : 30hrs.
Duration of the trip: Approximately 9 hours.
Price of the combo:
U$ 135,00 per person, kids until 6 years old (50%) discount.
What is included on the Combo:
- Transport: Speed boat with safety equipment , inspected by the Navy Federation of the Amazonas State and with duly qualified captain, lunch and guide .
- Activities: Swimming with dolphins , visit to the Indian village where there will be interaction with the Indians of the ethnic group of Dessanos and Tucanos, visit the jungle pharmacy, watching the Indians daily activities, interaction with the shaman of the tribe, assessment of Indian handicrafts which are available for sale. Pause for lunch at the Jungle Queen floating restaurant with regional food and then MEETING OF THE WATERS, canoe trip in the flood forests and streams, piranha fishing, water lilies observation, sloths, anaconda and return to Manaus.
- Food: Llunch at the Floating Restaurant Rainha da Selva (Queen of the Jungle).
- Observation: Alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Tranfer's HOTEL/DOCK'S / Hotel